Sat 3 December | 3-8pm | FREE
There’s a chill in the air which means its time to get ready for our Winter Market…
Whether hunting for the perfect present or browsing for something interesting to buy whilst sipping mulled wine & enjoying the tunes, please join us on 3 December for a festive indoor market.
If you’re a local maker, a trader or just have jumble to sell, get involved! Trading is just £5 and we’ll provide a tabletop stall. To book your stall, please fill in the form below.
Traders please note the following Terms & Conditions:
– Each stall holder will get half of a 2m trestle table to share with another stall holder. If you want a 2m table please book two stalls.
– You can bring clothes rails, baskets or any other items to display your wares.
– Stall holders must arrive at 2pm to set up and pack away between 8-8.30pm.
– Stall holders should not pack up early.
– Please dress your stall and make it look beautiful.
– You must take away all waste with you and leave the place as you found it.