Tuesday 7 December | 6-9pm | FREE
If you’re looking for that perfect present or something interesting to buy whilst sipping mulled wine and meeting the neighbours… please join us on 7 December for a festive indoor market.
We’ve got a wonderful range of sellers including so far…
– festive cake slices and cake pops | @daveyycakes
– art prints and illustrated paper goods | @natdrawsthis
– vintage clothing, jumble, brik-a-brak and curios
– personalised cups, tumblers & hampers from @my.my.dreams
– ladies’ evening dresses | Domino Dresses
– Caribbean food (curry chicken, saltfish fritters, rice & peas etc ) | Sy’s Kitchen
– Screen printed purses, fabric pots, gift bags | Helen & Becky
– African print dresses, hair accessories and much more! | @arewa_signature
PLUS from 7-7.30pm you can pop into the Studio for the Kings Crescent Tenants & Residents Association community meeting – a great opportunity to find out the latest and for you to input ideas and suggestions.
And if you’re a local maker, a trader or just have jumble to sell… get involved! Trading is £5 and we’ll provide a tabletop stall. To book your stall, please fill in the form below.
Mulled-wine and mince pies on the house!
Traders please note the following Terms & Conditions:
– Each stall holder will get half of a 2m trestle table to share with another stall holder. If you want a 2m table please book two stalls.
– You can bring clothes rails, baskets or any other items to display your wares.
– Stall holders must arrive at 5.30pm to set up and pack away between 9-9.30pm.
– Stall holders should not pack up early.
– Please dress your stall and make it look beautiful.
– You must take away all waste with you and leave the place as you found it.