Hackney Showroom is a space for artists and communities with two studios available for hire.
Each space features a flexible configuration and can be used for rehearsals, workshops, community classes, performances, R&Ds as well as private events.
Big Space – Up to 50 seated, up to 60 standing, recommended 15-20 for workshops and classes. Dimensions: L 12.3m x W 7.3m.
Our Studio – Up to 20 seated, up to 25 standing, recommended 12-15 for workshops and classes. Dimensions: L 7.52m x W 6.55m.
We also have two hot desk spaces available for freelancers, artists or anyone who requires a working space away from their home.
Bookings are prioritised for residents of Kings Crescent Estate.
We encourage everyone using our spaces to take precautions to keep themselves, our staff and other users of our spaces safe. As such, we request all visitors adhere to the following measures:
- Please take a Lateral Flow Test 48 hours before your scheduled visit
- Do not attend if you have tested positive for COVID-19 within 10 days of your scheduled visit
- Do not attend if you are displaying symptoms of COVID-19 on the day of your visit
- Do not attend if you have been in contact with someone who has tested positively or is self isolating
- Maintain social distancing and mask wearing in our communal spaces
- Make use of our hand washing/sanitising facilities
Mask wearing is welcome but not mandatory.
Please fill in the form below to enquire about availability and prices. We aim to respond to all enquiries within one week.