FUTUREHEADS IS NOW FULLY SUBSCRIBED – to join the waiting list email email@example.com
3 – 14 August 2020 | 10am-4pm Monday to Friday | Kings Crescent Estate | FREE
Futureheads is a action-packed week bursting with mind-bending challenges, ridiculously silly games & wild outdoor adventures.
Each day is a different adventure aimed at developing kids’ skills in problem-solving, divergent thinking, innovation and collaboration whilst having as much fun as is humanly possible!
Futureheads is FREE and places are prioritised for residents of Kings Crescent Estate and Hackney Housing residents.
- Children should bring packed lunch, clothes for messing around in and a waterproof jacket
- All bookers will receive a welcome email on Monday 27 July with final details
- Led by experienced and DBS checked practitioners
Covid-19 Risk Assessment
- Full Covid-19 risk assessments are undertaken for each activity and for the project as a whole
- Children will be in ‘bubbles’ in groups of 5 (or more if including siblings or children from the same household)
- Daily cleaning will take place in all areas of the building, including spot cleaning contact surfaces
- Children and staff will be asked to wash their hands on arrival and at regular intervals
- Gloves and masks will be used for snack preparation
- Activities will be outdoors as much as possible and be designed to minimise contact
- There will be minimal sharing of equipment
To reserve a place please fill in this FORM
We would like to thank the Little Butterfly Foundation & London Borough of Hackney for their generous support of our Futureheads programme