Hackney Showroom curates a live performance programme and hosts a variety of events all year round. From theatre to live art, late night parties, film festivals and weddings, no week is ever quite the same.
We are looking for an experienced and confident theatre technician to join our friendly team for two dates this November, and be subsequently added to our pool of freelance technicians. The successful candidate will have an in depth knowledge of theatre sound and lighting, with the ability to set up and operate shows and events independently or as part of a wider team.
You will need to be available for all of the following:
8/11/17 – 10am – 8pm
16/11/17 – 10am – 8pm
We’re are also interested in hearing from anyone who would like to be added to our pool of technicians so if you’re not available on these dates, please do get in touch.
● Rigging, setting up and programming lights – taking instruction from the relevant director
or production manager.
● Setting up and programming sound
● Providing technical operation and assistance for performances.
● Ensuring that you work in a safe manner all equipment is set up safely
● Ensuring safekeeping of all in house technical or hired technical equipment
● Ability to keep calm under pressure and troubleshoot technical issues
● Able to work flexible shift patterns and unsociable hours
The rate is £15 p/h
If you are available for these dates please email us with your CV ASAP, ideally before close of
business on Friday 3rd November.
Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org