Updated 24 May 2022
Covid-19 Safety Protocols for Visitors
We are working hard to welcome you to Hackney Showroom safely. Our newly renovated space has a high-spec ventilation system and we have introduced enhanced cleaning measures throughout the building, as well as sanitising stations and signage.
We ask that all visitors:
- Do not attend whilst you are testing positive for COVID-19
- Do not attend if you are displaying symptoms of COVID-19 on the day of your visit
- Make use of our hand washing/sanitising facilities
- You are responsible for ensuring that you and all those involved in your hire are compliant with current Government and NHS Covid-19 guidelines
- Please ensure that you adhere to the maximum capacity for each space
- Ensure that you leave your hire space and any communal areas clean and tidy
- Mask wearing is welcome but at the discretion of the organiser
We reserve the right to update our protocols in line with Government Covid-19 guidelines and the risk level in our area.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org