Current Vacancy: Duty Manager
Deadline: Friday 2nd June
“Cutting its teeth with enticing adventurousness” The Times
Hackney Showroom curates a live performance programme and hosts a variety of events all year round. From theatre to live art, late night parties, film festivals and weddings, no week is ever quite the same as the next.
We are looking for a dynamic Duty Manager to join our friendly team on a casual basis for the summer months and beyond.
Hourly Rate: £15
Please read the Person Specification below:
- Basic knowledge of the technical operations (lighting & sound) of live performance venues
- Experience of financial procedures such as cashing up
- Knowledge and understanding of Health and Safety protocol
- Excellent customer service and adeptness in managing customer/client needs
- Experience in leading and managing a team
- Ability to keep calm under pressure and troubleshoot
- Availability to work flexible shift patterns and unsociable hours
- Personal Licence Holder
- First Aid Qualification
- Fire Warden and Health and Safety Qualification
- SIA Certification
Interviews will take place on Monday 5 June.
Please email a CV and a covering letter no more than 1 page long detailing your interest in the role and your relevant skills and experience to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 9am, Friday 2 June. Please also state in your application your availability for Friday 9 June for a trial shift.